Do you’re keen on wine, and in addition love margaritas? Effectively, buddy… let me introduce you to the wine margarita! Discover ways to create this enjoyable mixture cocktail for a contemporary rosé margarita you’re going to like.
Can’t resolve between your Friday night time glass of wine and a celebratory margarita? Now you may have each in a single festive cocktail! This wine margarita is made with all one of the best candy and bitter touches of a margarita, mixed together with your favourite gentle rosé wine.
This wine margarita is simple to make and scrumptious for weekend sipping. I do know you’re going to find it irresistible!
Wine is at all times and perpetually my old flame relating to a calming drink at dwelling. Nonetheless, we additionally take pleasure in creating cocktails for enjoyable evenings at dwelling with mates. This enjoyable and festive wine margarita is a good instance!
I feel this festive peach – toned drink is good for child and wedding ceremony showers, summertime fiestas, and even Cinco de Mayo celebrations. They’re simple to customise to your tastes, with contemporary, easy substances.
Internet hosting a crowd? Simply multiply the substances on this recipe to create extra. If one wine margarita is nice, a pitcher might be higher!
Use the drop down Desk of Contents to navigate this submit with ease. You’ll additionally discover the substances and easy steps within the printable recipe card on the finish of this submit. Cheers!
Why You’ll Love this Wine Margarita
- Really easy to make
- A contemporary spin on a basic celebration cocktail
- Celebratory and enjoyable for showers, summertime gatherings and extra
- Solely 4 substances
I’ve an entire margarita information that will help you resolve which taste mixture to sort out subsequent. And psst… if you’re keen on margaritas as a lot as we do, you’ve received to do that unimaginable Cadillac margarita and my simple paloma recipe too.
Substances and Substitutions to Make Rosé Margaritas
- Orange Liqueur – Grand Marnier is a cognac primarily based orange liqueur. You should utilize that one or no matter sort of orange liqueur yow will discover.
- Lime Juice – Recent squeezed lime juice is at all times greatest! There’s simply one thing higher concerning the vibrant taste. Nonetheless, you should utilize retailer purchased lime juice in a pinch- I’ll by no means inform!
- Tequila – Any sort of blanco tequila works fantastically right here… you may be taught extra in my Tequila Information.
- Wine – We used a pink rosé wine on this recipe for the beautiful coloration! Select your favourite white wine or rosé for this recipe.
- Change the lime juice with contemporary squeezed orange juice or lemon juice.
- Attempt together with your favourite sort of wine or make a Champagne Margarita with some bubbles!
- Change the lime juice with contemporary squeezed grapefruit juice and the orange liqueur with grapefruit soda for wine Paloma!
- Serve over ice.
- Serve blended – simply toss substances with a cup of ice into your blender!
Learn how to Make this Wine Margarita in simply Two Simple Steps
- Prep – Collect substances and ice.
- Shake or Stir – Mix in a shaker with ice for one or two cocktails, or in a pitcher for a crowd.
- Crushed Ice – Generally, it’s the little issues. Whereas crushed ice shouldn’t be essential for a margarita, it actually makes such a distinction! Try our favourite nugget ice maker.
- Recent Juice – In fact you should purchase premade lime juice within the produce part. However you’ll be so glad you went to the additional step of compressing the limes, and it’s simple to make the juice forward for Margarita Combine and retailer it earlier than a celebration!
- High quality Tequila – This actually does make a world of distinction. Don’t skip my full Tequila Information for all one of the best choices!
- Shake – As an alternative of stirring. A cocktail shaker generally is a enjoyable change. It’s a bit extra formal for shaking or stirring your margarita.
Scaling up, down or substituting? You’ll love this printable Measurement Conversion Chart!
- Purchase retailer purchased lime juice as a substitute of contemporary squeezed.
Regularly Requested Questions
You may, and you need to… in the event you’re making this scrumptious wine margarita cocktail, that’s!
The 2 may be substituted for one another in cocktails, however they aren’t *fairly* the identical. Cointreau is within the household of Triple Sec (dry orange liqueurs). Triple Sec is the household / class itself, and in addition the title of the cheaper model of orange liqueur. Cointreau is smoother, stronger and extra complicated.
- Squeeze your contemporary limes forward of time, as much as 48 hours prematurely!
- Combine lime juice, orange liqueur and tequila forward of time. Add wine simply earlier than serving!
Learn how to Retailer
- At Room Temperature – For as much as two hours earlier than and after serving.
- Refrigerate – Retailer these wine margaritas within the fridge for as much as 48 hours after serving.
- Freeze – To show these wine margaritas right into a frozen slushy format!
What to Do with Leftovers
- Freeze and switch them right into a Slushie the following day!
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Hungry for easier recipes? Join my free recipe membership and have superb recipes delivered on to your inbox every week!
I’d love to listen to from you! Does a champagne margarita sound scrumptious to you? I hope you get to take pleasure in one quickly!
Stop your display screen from going darkish
Prep – Collect substances and ice.
Mix in a shaker with ice for one or two cocktails, or in a pitcher for a crowd.
- Recent Juice – In fact you should purchase premade lime juice within the produce part. However contemporary squeezed takes it up a notch.
- High quality Tequila – High quality doesn’t must imply costly! Select the suitable bottle with my tequila information.
- Shake – As an alternative of stirring for a brilliant chilled cocktail!
Energy: 230kcal (12%), Carbohydrates: 14g (5%), Protein: 1g (2%), Fats: 1g (2%), Saturated Fats: 1g (5%), Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g, Monounsaturated Fats: 1g, Sodium: 7mg, Potassium: 126mg (4%), Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugar: 10g (11%), Vitamin A: 14IU, Vitamin C: 9mg (11%), Calcium: 11mg (1%), Iron: 1mg (6%)
Estimated diet data is offered as a courtesy and isn’t assured.