Transactions are simply the tip of the loyalty iceberg. This webinar deep-dives beneath the floor to clarify find out how to get extra out of your rewards program.
The best way eating places use loyalty packages is altering. Now not are they merely transactional, used to seize e mail addresses and ship mass promotions. At this time, they’re intuitive, consumer pleasant and good. Transactions are only one a part of loyalty packages.
That altering loyalty program technique is the main focus of a free webinar, “The Loyalty Iceberg: Creating Human Centered Experiences,” hosted by Fastcasual.com and sponsored by NCR Company. Panelists had been Catherine Saab, product supervisor, shopper advertising for NCR Company, and Andy O’Dell, chief technique officer for Clutch. Mandy Wolf Detwiler, editor of Pizza Market and QSRweb, moderated the one-hour webinar.
Within the presentation Saab famous that 78% of customers anticipate customized experiences primarily based on prior interactions, however that solely 16% of firms can meet that expectation.
“Half of all customers would depart a model if they don’t seem to be handled as a acknowledged visitor,” Saab stated, “so in case you acquire information on me, I anticipate one thing in return. These expectations immediately require know-how that can assist optimize these experiences for them.”
The tip of the iceberg is taken into account conventional loyalty.
“It’s totally transactional in nature,” Saab stated. However beneath the tip of the iceberg are six ideas:
- Recognition: Addressing a visitor by title, figuring out the place they’re and the place they have been, and saying goodbye and thanks.
- Understanding: Beginning with a persona and ending with an individual. Know the shopper’s likes and limitations and observe his or her behaviors. They do change.
- Embracing: Make a buyer really feel like she or he is particular and “within the know.”
- Eradicating friction: Let clients mix bodily and digital experiences and supply consistency.
- Realizing: What, when, the place and why a buyer purchases. Solely ship related communications.
- Including worth: Personalize gives and content material. Supply advantages not simply reductions. Be useful and respect visitors’ time.
Click on right here to obtain the free webinar.