After a long time of fearing the fats inside our meals, science has proven that it’s not fats that’s the issue, however the kind of fats we’re consuming.  In truth, our our bodies want fats to outlive. Not solely is fats an power supply for our cells and brains, it additionally cushions and insulates our organs, helps us take in nutritional vitamins together with A, D, E and Okay, and has as a wide range of different necessary advantages for our physique.* 
A few of the most necessary fat we have to keep wholesome are “good fat” known as important fatty acids (EFAs). Important fatty acids are a sort of polyunsaturated fats. Which merely signifies that these fats molecules have a couple of double carbon bond inside their fatty acid chain.
There are two kinds of important fatty acids: omega-6 and omega-3.
What makes them “important” although? Our physique merely can’t make omega-6s and omega-3s from different fat. Which suggests we have to get them 100% by means of the meals we eat.
However it’s not sufficient to easily eat omega-6s and omega-3s. You additionally must get them in the correct steadiness for essentially the most well being advantages and to maintain your engines working easily.
Maintain studying to see what the advantages of important fatty acids are, the correct steadiness of omega-6s to omega-3s you ought to be getting, and the way Udo’s Oil 369 Mix from Flora can provide you an entire ‘meals oil basis’ for constructing a wholesome physique.
However first, let’s study a bit of about what omega fatty acids are and what they do within the physique.
What Do Omega Fatty Acids Do In The Physique?
Omega fatty acids have a wide range of advantages! They’re wanted for the wholesome construction of our cell membranes, wholesome cell development and division, the synthesis of hormones, the clotting of blood, the discount of irritation in addition to a wide range of different necessary jobs.*
There are 4 kinds of omega-6 fatty acids:
- LA (Linoleic Acid): The most typical of the omega-6s discovered largely in nut and seed oils in addition to grains. LA will get transformed into the opposite omega-6 fatty acids, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) after which into arachidonic acid (AA) within the physique. 
- AA (Arachidonic Acid): AA is an omega-6 obtained from consuming fish and poultry or made within the physique from linoleic acid. It will get transformed into different kinds of molecules known as eicosanoids that work to heal tissues and cells after harm or sickness. [4,5]. Too many omega-6s within the physique can get transformed to arachidonic acid, which might trigger irritation.
- GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid): Present in borage oil and primrose oil, this important fatty acid has been proven in research to assist pores and skin and cardiovascular well being.* 
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): This omega 6 fatty acid could also be useful in supporting metabolic well being.* 
Omega 6 fatty acids are primarily utilized by the physique for power, however in addition they are necessary for:
- Supporting wholesome blood strain and clotting*
- Selling bone well being*
- Immune perform*
- Stimulate development of pores and skin, nails and hair*
- Wholesome metabolism*
- Reproductive well being*
- Regulating our genes*
There are a lot of kinds of omega-3 fatty acids. Every is completely different primarily based on their chemical form and dimension.
The most typical omega-3 fatty acids are:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): This fatty acid is utilized by the physique to provide molecules known as eicosanoids, which have a wide range of roles within the physique and assist cardiovascular well being.*
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): Necessary for mind and eye perform and well being.* Like EPA, DHA is discovered largely in fatty fishes however can be produced by algae. 
- ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid): Discovered largely in plant-based meals this omega-3 fatty acid may be transformed into EPA and DHA within the physique.
Advantages of omega-3 fatty acids embrace:
- Selling cardiovascular well being* 
- Supporting liver well being and wholesome metabolism* (10. 11, 12)
- Supporting eye and bone well being*
- Can improve pores and skin well being together with bettering hydration and untimely growing older of pores and skin* 
- Supporting cognitive development and improvement in infants and cognitive well being in seniors* [14, 15]
What to Eat For the Finest Omega Fatty Acid Steadiness
Researchers consider that our ancestors developed consuming a weight loss plan of equal quantities of omega-6 to omega-3 important fatty acids (EFA), a 1:1 ratio. Meaning the omega-6s have been balanced out completely by the omega-3s.
Right here’s the unhealthy information: As we speak when you’re consuming a typical American or Western weight loss plan you might be getting as much as 25 occasions extra omega-6s than omega-3s. A far cry from the 1:1 ratio our cave dwelling kinfolk have been getting. 
It received’t shock you which ones meals are chock full-of omega-6s in our trendy American or Western diets.
Excessive quantities of Omega-6 fatty acids may be present in meals like:
- Seed oils together with corn, sunflower, safflower, peanut
- Soybeans and soybean oil
- Grains together with wheat, rye, oats, barley
- Meats, dairy, and poultry
What’s unbelievable is that some seed oils can have as many as 70 occasions extra omega-6s than 3s, potato chips can have 60 occasions extra omega-6s than 3s, grains 20 occasions extra and grain-fed rooster can have 15 occasions extra.
So what do you do?
The hot button is to restrict omega-6 wealthy processed meals and eat extra omega-3 wealthy meals.
The Finest Sources of Omega-3 fatty acids are present in meals like:
- Fatty fish: salmon, mackerel, sardines (EPA, DHA)
- Cod liver oil (EPA, DHA)
- Walnuts (ALA)
- Flaxseeds (ALA)
- Chia Seeds (ALA)
A few of the finest sources of omega-3 fatty acids are fatty fish like salmon or cod liver oil.
One 3 ounce serving of salmon can present about 4.0 grams of omega-3 fatty acids and consultants suggest you eat not less than 2 servings of oily fish per week to remain wholesome. And fat like butter, coconut oil, and olive oil are additionally low in omega-6.
However what when you can’t eat fish on account of allergy or life-style decisions like vegetarianism or veganism? How do you get your omega-3s?
After years of analysis, Udo Erasmus an knowledgeable on important fatty acids and writer of the best-selling ebook “Fat that Heal, Fat That Kill,” found that over time we get essentially the most quantity of well being advantages after we eat 2 occasions as many omega-3s as omega-6s. Not the 1:1 ratio our ancestors have been consuming.
That is what impressed Udo to create his world famend omega wealthy Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix.
It’s a brilliant wholesome option to get that good 2:1 omega 3 to six ratio.
Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix, an omega wealthy plant-based oil mix is made with:
- Flax oil (omega-3)
- Sunflower seed oil (omega-6 + 9)
- Night primrose (omega-6)
- Sesame oil (omega 6 + 9)
- Rice and oat germ oil (omega-6 + 9)
- Coconut oil (MCTs, omega-9)
Flaxseed oil is the richest recognized supply of omega-3 within the type of ALA. It has been proven in research to assist promote cardiovascular well being.* 
With each 1 tablespoon serving of Udo’s Oil you get:
- 6 grams of omega-3 fatty acids
- 3 grams of omega-6 fatty acids
- 2.5 grams of omega-9 fatty acids.
This 2:1:1 ratio of important fatty acids is essential for optimum well being wanted by each cell within the physique. And Udo’s can provide the good fat you want with none of the unhealthy.
The place does the “9” come within the Udo’s 3·6·9 Mix?
Udo’s Oil additionally consists of omega-9s within the type of oleic acid. Omega-9 is a nonessential omega fatty acid, which implies the physique could make it by itself. However omega-9s are nonetheless extremely useful.
Some advantages of Omega 9’s embrace:
- Vitality and constructive temper*
- Immune well being advantages*
- Cardiovascular well being advantages*
- Supporting pores and skin well being*
When supplementing with omega-9 fatty acids remember to discover a system like Udo’s that has omega-3 fatty acids as effectively.
Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix is:
- Excessive-quality, recent pressed, and unrefined.
- Licensed natural and sustainably sourced
- Freed from fish and dairy
Udo’s is 100% plant-based and vegan-friendly!
Why Look For a Plant-Based mostly Omega-3 System?
In addition to an allergy to fish oil, considerations about world overfishing and fish oil dietary supplements being contaminated with excessive ranges of mercury are all the explanation why somebody would search out a plant-based omega-3 wealthy complement.
For many people, fish oil is simply too laborious to digest. What’s much more unnerving is that current research have even proven that many fish oil merchandise are failing to supply the quantity of omega-3s which can be claimed on the label.  That’s why Udo’s 3·6·9 Mix makes an ideal selection.
Plus, all of the oils in Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix are made with sustainable substances and packaged in a darkish, environmentally pleasant glass bottle so the fragile oils keep recent, in contrast to most of the omega-6 primarily based oils on the grocery retailer.
It’s all the great fat you want, with none of the unhealthy fat you must keep away from.
Methods to Use Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix
Udo’s Oil is a uncooked oil that may be drizzled onto all of your favourite meals on a regular basis as an alternative or complementary day by day supply of fats.
It’s good for utilizing as a base for salad dressings or including to your day by day smoothie or protein shake.
It can be drizzled or added to heat meals, however Udo’s Oil ought to by no means be used for cooking. The warmth can destroy the very fragile fatty acids on this mix.
You can too use Udo’s 3·6·9 Mix:
- In oatmeal, in a single day oats or morning cereal
- Drizzled over steamed greens, salads, rice, pasta or potatoes
- Drizzled over hummus, dips or yogurt
- Spooned onto soups simply earlier than serving
- Blended with spices as a dipping oil for bread or veggies
- Added to pesto, chimichurri, salsa or tapenade
With a nice and gentle, nutty, buttery style it’s actually scrumptious and pairs effectively with absolutely anything.
Among the best methods to assist your well being is by getting the correct steadiness of omega fatty acids in your weight loss plan. Most of us want to begin by getting extra wholesome omega-3s.
Not solely are all of the oils in Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix good for cardiovascular well being*, however the mix additionally comprises these much-needed omega-3s, -6s and -9s in simply the correct 2:1:1 ratio so your physique will get essentially the most advantages in a plant-based system.
➡ Go to FloraHealth.com to strive Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix at this time!
*These statements haven’t been evaluated by the Meals and Drug Administration. This product is just not supposed to diagnose, deal with, remedy, or forestall any illness.