Searching for a summer time cocktail to sip on? Strive our summer time punch made with contemporary raspberry juice, vodka, mint, and a splash of ginger beer all served over sorbet.
Final Summer time Cocktail to Share
The candy warmth of summer time is right here and we’ve acquired you lined with our final summer time punch recipe!
We love making massive batch cocktails like our frosé recipe to share as a result of they’re straightforward to measure out, and naturally, share.
If you happen to’ve by no means had summer time punch, allow us to clarify what this deliciousness is. Our punch options contemporary raspberry juice, lime juice, vodka, and ginger beer all served over sorbet. Sorry, not sorry.
Earlier than you get began, you’ll want a number of kitchen instruments.
- Honey: honey is the principle sweetener on this recipe. We love that it’s all-natural and barely candy. Be happy to additionally use common sugar or easy syrup.
- Raspberries: contemporary raspberries are used to make a raspberry juice as the principle liquid for the punch. It’s so scrumptious.
- Recent herbs: you want each mint and basil for this recipe. Don’t skip both and please don’t use dried spices!
- Lime juice: contemporary lime juice is all the time greatest. None of that bottled stuff.
- Vodka: our alternative in liquor is vodka. White rum or floral gin would even be scrumptious on this summer time punch recipe.
- Ginger beer: ginger beer provides a slight ginger taste plus a bit of extra sweetness. Be sure to make use of ginger beer and never ginger ale.
- Sorbet: you need to use any sort of sorbet, however we caught with the raspberry theme and used Talenti Raspberry.
Honey Easy Syrup
Our go-to honey easy syrup recipe is a superb all-natural easy syrup and really easy to make. It’s scrumptious in cocktails, lemonade, and even in some baking recipes!
The right way to Make this Raspberry Vodka Punch
Whisk water and honey in a small saucepan. Then add raspberries and mint leaves. Convey to a boil after which flip the warmth to low and let simmer for Quarter-hour.
Pressure Berries & Chill
Pressure the berries utilizing a fantastic mesh strainer then discard the berries. Chill the honey raspberry juice within the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Mix in Pitcher
Add the raspberry juice to a big pitcher together with the lime juice and vodka. Combine to mix. Add mint, basil, and ice and blend once more.
High the punch with ginger beer and contemporary scoops of sorbet.
Serve instantly and luxuriate in!
Jazz up your punch with some enjoyable garnishes to essentially deliver this summer time cocktail to life!
- Recent mint
- Recent raspberries
- Sliced lime
Summer time Vodka Punch Recipe
This summer time punch is so refreshing and made with easy substances. You will want contemporary raspberries, lime juice, vodka, ginger beer, and sorbet.
Cook dinner:15 minutes
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 pints contemporary raspberries
- 7 leaves contemporary mint divided
- 1 cup contemporary lime juice
- 12 oz. vodka ~1.5 cups
- 2 sprigs contemporary basil
- 1.5 cups ginger beer not ginger ale
- 1 cup raspberry sorbet 3 or 4 scoops + extra for serving
Add water and the honey to a small saucepan. Whisk the 2 substances collectively.
Add the raspberries and 5 leaves of contemporary mint to the pot. Convey the water to a boil over medium/excessive warmth. Flip the warmth to low and permit the combination to simmer for 10-Quarter-hour, stirring often.
When the water has turned a brilliant berry coloration, take away the saucepan from the warmth. Pour the combination by means of a fantastic mesh strainer and catch the raspberry water in a bowl. Discard the raspberry seeds.
Place the raspberry water within the fridge and let it cool for 15-20 minutes (or place within the freezer for a sooner chill).
When the raspberry water has cooled, add the raspberry water to a big pitcher. Add the lime juice and vodka to the raspberry water and stir to mix.
Add the remainder of the contemporary mint, contemporary basil, and 2-3 cups of ice to the pitcher. Stir to mix.
High the punch with the ginger beer and add the scoops of raspberry sorbet to the pitcher.
Serve in punch glasses and garnish with contemporary basil, contemporary mint, and a small scoop of sorbet (in the event you’d like).
Ideas & Notes
- We used Dealer Joe’s Ginger Beer. We want a spicier ginger beer for this recipe.
- Be happy to skip the sorbet or wait so as to add the sorbet till you serve the punch in glasses.
Energy: 291kcal Carbohydrates: 40g Protein: 2g Fats: 1g Fiber: 11g Sugar: 25g
Images: pictures taken on this put up are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.