Abstract of Present Scenario:
Beginning 22 February, Singapore can be stress-free measures, making it simpler to go to by way of the Vaccinated Journey Lane (VTL) scheme:
1. Travellers now not have to take a PCR take a look at on arrival and, as a substitute, can take a speedy antigen take a look at inside 24 hours of arrival.
2. They’ll now not require a speedy antigen take a look at on days 2 and seven.
3. Whereas the departure take a look at will nonetheless be required, it may be both a PCR take a look at or a speedy antigen take a look at administered professionally.
4. Travellers are eligible to enter Singapore after solely 7 days in a VTL nation (beneath), moderately than 14 days beforehand.
Vaccinated Journey Lane – What it’s:
Singapore’s Vaccinated Journey Lane (VTL) scheme permits fully-vaccinated travellers who’ve spent at the very least 7 days in authorized nations (beneath) to enter Singapore on designated VTL flights and discover the nation quarantine-free after a speedy antigen take a look at upon arrival.
Who can participate:
- At the moment applies to fully-vaccinated vacationers who’ve spent at the very least 7 days within the following nations previous to arrival in Singapore: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, Denmark1, Fiji, Finland, France2, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Maldives, the Netherlands, the Republic of Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, the UK and america.
- Beginning 24 February: Hong Kong, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE.
- Beginning 3 March: Israel, Philippines.
- Unvaccinated vacationers who’re just lately recovered from COVID inside 90 days of their journey date could ask for a take a look at exemption.
- Accompanying youngsters aged 12 and beneath who’re unvaccinated don’t want to use for a VTP.
- Totally vaccinated with one of many following vaccines at the very least 2 weeks earlier than arrival in Singapore:
- Pfizer/BioNTech: 2 doses with a minimal interval of 17 days between doses
- Moderna: 2 doses with a minimal interval of 24 days between doses
- Astrazeneca: 2 doses with a minimal interval of 24 days between doses
- Covishield: 2 doses with a minimal interval of 24 days between doses
- Johnson & Johnson: 1 dose
- Sinopharm: 2 doses with a minimal interval of 17 days between doses
- Sinovac: 2 doses with a minimal interval of 13 days between doses
- Any WHO EUL vaccine (combined) with: Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, Covishield, Sinopharm, Sinovac
- No less than 7 days in VTL nation previous to departure to Singapore
- Has solely travelled to or transited a VTL vacation spot inside 7 days previous to departure to Singapore
- PCR take a look at inside 48 hours of departure to Singapore and a destructive take a look at end result for guests from Denmark, Spain, Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Flight to Singapore should be on a delegated VTL flight: Singapore Airways (US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Brunei, South Korea), British Airways (UK), Air France (France), KLM Royal Dutch Airways (Netherlands), Lufthansa (Germany), Scoot (Germany), Asiana Airways (South Korea)
- Visa (if relevant)
- Fast antigen take a look at upon arrival in Singapore
- Medical health insurance overlaying COVID-related medical bills with a minimal protection of SGD$30,000
- Obtain and set up TraceTogether app to help in touch tracing
- Visitors should adhere to native laws referring to COVID security.
- Visitors should stay contactable utilizing declared contact data all through their keep
- Should have destructive end result for the 2nd COVID take a look at (ATK moderately than PCR) on days 8 or 9
We’ll proceed updating this web page with extra data as we obtain it! In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to achieve out to us at [email protected]