This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Discover out what summer season tastes like by consuming a sip of this watermelon smoothie! It’s juicy, candy, and constructed from essentially the most scrumptious and flavorful fruit of the season… watermelon!
Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
If you’re in search of a cool and refreshing smoothie to be your go-to this summer season then look no extra! This watermelon smoothie has a scrumptious sweetness to it that you’ll crave over and over! Combined with some strawberries, lime, and honey, you can be hard-pressed to seek out one other smoothie as scrumptious as this on the market!
You need to use contemporary or frozen watermelon on this smoothie and it solely takes a couple of minutes to whip up. I’ve had it for breakfast, lunch, and even dessert. My youngsters love making smoothies and this one has shortly moved as much as their favourite. It’s This smoothie is completely different sufficient that you can be shocked by its pleasant taste and surprise the place it’s been your complete life!
Substances in a Watermelon Smoothie
If you happen to love fruit and you’re keen on to take a seat again and loosen up then this smoothie is made for you! Excellent for a sizzling summer season day and sipping in your porch swing or poolside, this smoothie is so scrumptious! Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the put up for actual measurements.
- Watermelon: You need to use frozen or contemporary watermelon. If you happen to use contemporary, then chances are you’ll want so as to add some ice to thicken it up.
- Strawberries: Reduce up your contemporary strawberries and you’ll love the scrumptious mix that they make with the watermelon!
- Coconut Milk: You can even use common milk should you don’t have any coconut milk available.
- Contemporary Lime Juice: This provides in the perfect tangy taste.
- Honey: I like utilizing honey as a pure sweetener on this smoothie.
- Ice: You don’t have to make use of ice however I like so as to add it if I have to thicken the smoothie.
Make a Watermelon Smoothie
This recipe is very easy! You can be sipping on this very quickly after you mix all of those scrumptious elements collectively!
- Mix: Add the watermelon, strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, honey, and ice collectively in a high-powered blender.
- Add Extra Honey: Style and add extra honey if wanted. Relying on how candy your fruit is will rely upon how a lot honey you add.
- Modify Thickness: I like to chop and freeze my watermelon forward of time to make the smoothie slightly thicker, however you may add ice to make it thicker should you desire.
- Divide: Divide into two glasses and revel in!!
Smoothie Making Suggestions
If you happen to love making smoothies and are in search of scrumptious and wholesome ones, then this watermelon smoothie is for you! Listed below are a couple of tips about how you can make it end up completely.
- Too skinny? Strive utilizing frozen fruit as a substitute. This helps thicken your smoothie proper up! You can even add in some ice should you don’t have any frozen fruit available.
- Too thick? If you happen to can’t even suck it out of your straw then it’s in all probability too thick! Add in some further coconut milk to skinny it out a bit.
- Order issues: If you’re having a tough time mixing this up in your blender then you definitely’ve in all probability loaded it up mistaken (I do know, it’s loopy that there’s a proper option to put stuff in!). Begin along with your liquids, then fruits and greens after which any ice ought to be added on prime!
Add the watermelon, strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, honey, and ice collectively in a high-powered blender.
Style and add extra honey if wanted. Relying on how candy your fruit is will rely upon how a lot honey you add.
I like to chop and freeze my watermelon forward of time to make the smoothie slightly thicker, however you may add ice to make it thicker should you desire.
Divide into two glasses and revel in!!
Serving2cupsEnergy246kcal (12%)Carbohydrates37g (12%)Protein3g (6%)Fats13g (20%)Saturated Fats11g (55%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats1gSodium11mgPotassium424mg (12%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar30g (33%)Vitamin A877IU (18%)Vitamin C58mg (70%)Calcium35mg (4%)Iron3mg (17%)
All dietary data is predicated on third social gathering calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.