Be part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem this month! It is easy to enter, and one fortunate winner will obtain a prize. Discover all the main points beneath.
Our Cooking Membership is a enjoyable solution to have a good time the Love & Lemons group of readers. The idea is tremendous easy – every month, I select a recipe. You make it, and also you e-mail me a photograph. On the finish of the month, I randomly choose one winner to obtain a prize.
I really like the sense of group that comes from so many individuals cooking one recipe every month. We’re kicking off our March problem at this time with my Citrus Salad recipe, and I hope you’ll be part of within the enjoyable. Right here’s the way it works:
The Prize: A $200 Entire Meals Reward Card!
On the finish of the month, I’ll randomly choose a winner and submit the entire images. This time, we’re giving freely a $200 Entire Meals Reward Card.
To have a good time the ultimate stretch of citrus season, I’m selecting my Citrus Salad because the Membership recipe this month. Reality be instructed, this vibrant salad is considered one of my favourite recipes on the weblog. It’s so stunning, and all of the textures and flavors go so effectively collectively. It has juicy segments of grapefruit and orange, creamy avocado, bitter radicchio, savory roasted fennel, and thinly sliced uncooked fennel, too. Shaved pecorino provides a pleasant salty chunk (although you possibly can skip it when you’re vegan), and pine nuts add crunch. To take it excessive, I drizzle all of it in a vibrant lemon dressing and scatter on a handful of contemporary mint.
Enter the March Problem
Need to enter? Right here’s what it’s essential do:
- Make my Citrus Salad someday in the course of the month of March.
- Ship an image of it to [email protected] by March 31.
- For a bonus entry, depart a touch upon the Citrus Salad weblog submit after you submit your photograph. (One photograph entry and one bonus entry per particular person – please depart your first and final title in your remark so I can match it to your e-mail submission.)
- Join our e-mail record to seek out out about subsequent month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly choose a winner and share all of your images in early April.
Final Month’s Problem
SO MANY of you made our Fettuccine Alfredo final month! Plenty of you shared it along with your companions or youngsters. Quite a lot of of you stated that it was even successful with the cauliflower skeptics within the household. Yay! Listed here are all of your images:
And Jessica was our winner!
Enter the March Cooking Membership Problem by…
- Making my Citrus Salad someday in the course of the month of March.
- Sending an image of it to [email protected] by March 31.
- Leaving a touch upon the Citrus Salad weblog submit for a bonus entry after you submit your photograph. (One photograph entry and one bonus entry per particular person – please depart your first and final title in your remark so I can match it to your e-mail submission.)