These candy Lemon Coconut Tassies have a coconut macaroon-style crust with a candy selfmade lemon filling. Straightforward to make, nice to freeze, and excellent for entertaining!
I made this recipe in partnership my Imperial Sugar. Click on right here for the complete recipe.
Lemon Coconut Tassies
I completely adore these candy little bites! I took the idea of a basic Pecan Tassie and turned it the other way up. When you don’t already know a Pecan Tassie is a nostalgic cookie that has a shortbread crust with a candy pecan filling. I see them most frequently across the holidays on cookie platters and for Thanksgivng, however in fact they are often loved anytime of the 12 months. Baked in a mini muffin tin Pecan Tassies are like tiny bites of pecan pie…so I made a decision to take that very same thought and make it a extra Spring/Summer time dessert, the Lemon Coconut Tassie!
What To Count on:
- My model of this Lemon Coconut Tassie is an easy coconut macaroon-style crust with a candy, citrus filling.
- The beginner-level recipe requires easy components and no mixer.
- Excellent for making forward and freezing.
- A straightforward recipe to double, triple, and even lower in half for a small batch!
- Adaptable! You need to use any citrus rather than the lemon. Lime could be improbable!
Lemon Coconut Tassie Elements:
For the FULL ingredient record CLICK HERE.
- sweetened coconut flakes
- granulated sugar
- all function flour
- vanilla extract
- Eggs, separated
- sweetened condensed milk
- contemporary lemon juice