Feta, pink onion, and mint are a tangy mixture; tossed with snappy inexperienced beans, they make a salad of unusual complexity. Try all of our inexperienced bean recipes right here.
Inexperienced Bean Salad with Feta and Mint
Feta, pink onion, and mint are a traditional mixture; tossed into a quick inexperienced bean salad they make a straightforward facet dish with stunning complexity.
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. inexperienced beans, ends trimmed
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. pink wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Freshly floor black pepper
- 8 oz. feta, lower into ½-in. cubes
- ½ cups cup mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- ½ small pink onion, thinly sliced
- Fill a big bowl with ice water. In a pot of generously salted water, boil the beans till tender, 3–4 minutes. Utilizing a slotted spoon, switch to the ice water. Let sit for five minutes, then pour right into a colander to empty, tossing to take away as a lot water as potential (discard any unmelted ice cubes).
- To a salad bowl, add the oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt and black pepper to style and whisk till sheeny and thickened barely. Add the feta, mint, pink onion, and reserved beans and toss to coat.