Haagen-Dazs launches their new Metropolis Candy ice cream line nationwide that includes “flavors impressed by the long-lasting avenue meals desserts that you just seize when you’re out and about in a metropolis.”
Haagen-Dazs’ Metropolis Candy assortment options 5 ice cream flavors in addition to three ice cream bar varieties.
The 5 Metropolis Candy ice cream flavors embrace:
– Dulce de Leche Churro – Cinnamon churro ice cream with gooey dulce de leche sauce and crispy, cinnamon churro items.
– Espresso Chocolate Brownie – Espresso ice cream swirled with brownies, espresso chocolate sauce, and crunchy cocoa nibs.
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel – Chocolate ice cream and creamy peanut butter with crunchy, lightly-salted pretzel items.
– Summer time Berry Cake Pop – Strawberry ice cream swirled with candy cream ice cream, combined with fluffy cake items and a tangy raspberry sauce.
– Black & White Cookie – Vanilla bean ice cream with smooth cookie items and swirls of chocolate frosting.
As for the Metropolis Candy ice cream bars, they embrace:
– Dulce de Leche Churro – Cinnamon churro ice cream and gooey dulce de leche sauce, lined with a layer of caramel blonde chocolate and crunchy churro items.
– Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel – Chocolate ice cream with creamy peanut butter swirls, lined in a layer of milk chocolate and crunchy, lightly-salted pretzel items.
– Summer time Berry Waffle – Strawberry ice cream with tangy raspberry ribbons dipped in milk chocolate and crunchy waffle cone items.
The Haagen Dazs Metropolis Sweets assortment might be discovered nationwide with a steered value of $6.49 for 14-oz containers and $5.49 for cartons of three bars.
Picture through Haagen-Dazs.