Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte is a creamy and scrumptious espresso drink. Get monetary savings and make this luscious espresso drink with easy elements.
This put up comprises affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Does a Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Style Like?
In Italian, dolce means candy, and when you see it written on a musical rating, you must play the piece softly and easily. These phrases are the right approach to reply, what does Cinnamon Dolce style like?
This drink is wealthy and creamy, with candy cinnamon being essentially the most noticeable taste. A contact of vanilla within the background helps clean some tough edges and retains the cinnamon from turning into too overwhelming.
What Is Cinnamon Dolce Espresso?
Cinnamon Dolce Latte, or candy cinnamon latte, is considered one of Starbucks’ ever-growing listing of specialty espresso drinks. However you don’t should shell out 5 or 6 bucks simply to take pleasure in it. Make this scrumptious drink at residence with this copycat recipe.
Why Is This the Greatest Cinnamon Dolce Latte You Ought to Strive?
There isn’t any want to purchase cinnamon dolce syrup when it’s so extremely straightforward and cheap to make it your self at residence. Whip up a batch and revel in this decadent espresso drink everytime you need.
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Substances
To make the Cinnamon Dolce syrup, you’ll want:
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Cinnamon sticks
- Vanilla extract
It’s important to make use of each sorts of sugar on this recipe. The brown sugar provides a caramel taste you possibly can’t get from white sugar alone.
To make the latte, you’ll want:
- Cinnamon Dolce syrup
- Whipped cream
- Floor cinnamon
If you happen to don’t have an espresso machine, you should use further robust espresso or instantaneous espresso powder.
To froth milk with out an espresso machine, heat the milk and whisk vigorously or shake in a jar. A standalone frother is an effective funding when you usually make specialty espresso drinks at residence.
The right way to Make Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte
For simplicity, there are two components to this recipe.
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Mix the white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and water in a saucepan.
- Deliver the syrup combination to a boil over excessive warmth after which flip down the warmth to medium-low.
- Simmer the syrup for about 25 minutes whereas stirring often.
- Take the saucepan off the warmth and funky the syrup for no less than half-hour.
- Take away the cinnamon sticks and stir within the vanilla extract.
- Pour the cool syrup right into a container.
Cinnamon Dolce Latte
For every serving of Cinnamon Dolce espresso:
- Pour a tablespoon of the Dolce Cinnamon syrup into the serving glass.
- Stir within the sizzling espresso. Be certain the cinnamon dolce syrup dissolves utterly.
- Add the recent milk. You possibly can pour the recent milk over the again of a spoon into the serving glass to create a dramatic layered look
- Spoon the froth on prime.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream if you’d like.
How Do You Serve a Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
Put together the latte in an insulated see-through mug for essentially the most dramatic impact. Serve with a giant dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar or a little bit of shaved chocolate on prime.
What Goes With a Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte?
Love Starbucks Drinks? Strive These Recipes
Favourite Espresso Recipes
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte
You may make Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte at residence with this straightforward copycat recipe.
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 2 cups water
- 1½ cups white granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon dolce syrup
- 2 ounces espresso (2 photographs)
- 1 cup 2% milk steamed and frothed
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
Place the water, white granulated sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon sticks right into a medium dimension saucepan.
Deliver to a boil, then decrease the warmth to simmer. Simmer for 25 minutes.
Take away cinnamon sticks.
Cool the syrup for half-hour.
Stir in vanilla extract.
Switch syrup to a jar or a bottle.
Place cinnamon syrup within the cup.
Pour espresso into the cup.
Add steamed and frothed milk on prime of the espresso.
Prime with whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.
Energy: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 423mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 303IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 299mg | Iron: 1mg