Say whats up to essentially the most scrumptious wholesome chocolate chip cookies on the web! These ooey-gooey almond flour chocolate chip cookies are naturally sweetened and grain-free. And guess what? They don’t style wholesome!
Finest Wholesome Chocolate Chip Cookies
These wholesome chocolate chip cookies are literally one of the best cookie that has ever come out of the Match Foodie kitchen. And, let me begin by saying that we’ve had our justifiable share of nice cookies on FFF —
why we love these wholesome chocolate chip cookies
These Wholesome Chocolate Chip Cookies are:
Crunchy on the skin and gentle and chewy on the within.
Made with complete substances equivalent to almond flour, coconut sugar, and darkish chocolate and topped off with sea salt for the right taste.
Gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo-friendly.
And final however not least, they don’t style wholesome! Oh, they usually’re ooey-gooey perfection!
Tips on how to Make Wholesome Chocolate Chip Cookies
What I really like about our wholesome chocolate chip cookie recipe is that you may really feel good consuming each single ingredient in these cookies. They’re additionally fairly easy to make.
- all-natural almond butter – just remember to use drippy almond butter for this recipe as it’s essential for the consistency of the dough.
- egg – the egg acts as a binder for these cookies, so don’t skip it!
- vanilla extract – slightly goes a great distance!
- coconut sugar – coconut sugar is a wonderful all-natural sweetener that’s plant-based and never too candy.
- coconut flour – 3 tablespoons of coconut flour might not seem to be loads, but it surely really is! Coconut flour sucks in quite a lot of moisture, so make certain to solely use 3 tablespoons.
- super-fine blanched almond flour – just remember to use a finely floor, blanched almond flour for this recipe and never a rough floor. We love THIS product by Bob’s Pink Mill.
- baking soda – you want this for leavening.
- darkish chocolate chips – any type of chocolate will work! Together with…no chocolate in any respect.
- sea salt – don’t skip the ocean salt, ppl! It 100% makes this recipe.
- Add all substances to a big bowl and blend to mix.
- Use a 1 tablespoon prepare dinner scoop to roll dough into balls. Barely press them right into a cookie form and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake cookies at 350ºF for about 12 minutes.
- Take away them instantly from the new pan and place them on a cooling rack. Generously sprinkle on some sea salt and revel in!
As a result of the secret in dwelling cooking is doing what works for you, listed here are some ingredient substitution suggestions and ideas.
Nut butter: technically any *drippy* all-natural nut butter will work for this recipe. Attempt utilizing peanut butter or cashew butter if you happen to don’t have almond butter.
Egg: we have now NOT examined this recipe with out an egg, however if you happen to want to check with a flax egg, tell us the way it goes!
Coconut flour: sadly there isn’t any good substitution for coconut flour, so please don’t omit or sub for the rest!
Almond flour: identical to coconut flour, there isn’t any good substitution for almond flour. It’s the foundation of this recipe, so we don’t advocate omitting or subbing out one other flour.
Coconut sugar: one other darkish granular sugar equivalent to brown sugar will work simply high quality in these cookies!
In our expertise with cooking baking, butter is usually higher. Nevertheless, coconut oil works too. Or- no oil in any respect!
Chocolate chip cookies may be higher for you. Discover a recipe that makes use of unrefined sugar equivalent to maple syrup or coconut sugar and if doable, flourless.
These cookies will final in an air-tight container in your countertop for as much as 5 days, nonetheless, we extremely advocate storing in your freezer for the freshest cookie any time.
To freeze, let cookies cool utterly. Then, switch them onto a baking sheet and freeze them for half-hour. As soon as partially frozen, switch to an hermetic container or gallon-size plastic bag.
These cookies will final within the freezer for as much as 3 months.
- 1/2 cup drippy, all-natural almond butter*
- 1 massive egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup finely floor blanched almond flour (we advocate THIS product by Bob’s Pink Mill)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup darkish chocolate chips
- sea salt (for topping)
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Put aside.
- Subsequent, place all substances right into a medium bowl and blend till mixed. Your dough must be just like traditional cookie dough.
- Use a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop dough into your fingers. Roll right into a ball and barely flatten in a cookie form and place on the baking sheet. Repeat.
- Add further chocolate chips (if you happen to love chocolate) to the tops of every cookie.
- Bake at 350ºF for 11-13 minutes or till the cookies have firmed up.
- Instantly switch cookies from pan to a cooling rack and sprinkle on coarse sea salt for the ultimate contact of goodness.
Ideas & Notes
- To ensure that this recipe to work, the consistency of your almond butter have to be drippy.
Serving Dimension: 1
Key phrases: wholesome chocolate chip cookies