Crumbl bakes the new Boston Cream Pie Cookie, new Caramel Cake Cookie, and extra for his or her limited-time cookie line-up for the week ending April 23, 2022. This is what you may anticipate:
– New Boston Cream Pie Cookie – A relaxing, “New England-inspired” cookie topped with vanilla pastry cream and chocolate ganache.
– New Caramel Cake Cookie – A heat, “fluffy” sugar cookie coated with a clean caramel glaze.
– Snickerdoodle Cookie – A heat, vanilla sugar cookie coated in cinnamon-sugar.
– Purple Velvet Cookie – A heat, darkish pink velvet cookie with gooey white chips.
– Traditional Pink Sugar Cookie – A relaxing sugar cookie topped with pink-colored, almond-flavored frosting.
– Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie – A heat cookie with milk chocolate chips.
Each the Traditional Pink Sugar Cookie and Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie are common weekly staples on the menu, whereas different cookies rotate out and in. Nevertheless, after this week, the chain shifting the Traditional Pink Sugar Cookie to their limited-time picks to open up one other rotating slot for his or her extra well-liked specialty cookies.
Picture by way of Crumbl Cookies.