Chili’s places collectively the new “3 for Me” deal with costs beginning at $10.99 as a alternative for his or her earlier “3 for $10.99” and “2 for $25” promotions.
Chili’s “3 for Me” allows you to select a personalized meal with an entree, appetizer, and non-alcoholic drink.
Entree choices embody:
- Cajun Hen Pasta
- Hen Bacon Ranch Quesadillas
- Cilantro-Lime Carne Asada
- 6-oz Traditional Sirloin
- Oldtimer with Cheese burger
- Massive Mouth Crispy Hen Sandwich
- Buffalo Hen Ranch Sandwich
- Particular person Hen Fajitas
- Particular person Shrimp Fajitas
- Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Margarita Grilled Hen
- Authentic Hen Crispers
- Crispy Hen Crispers
- Crispy Honey-Chipotle Hen Crispers
Appetizer decisions embody:
- Chips & Salsa
- Caesar Salad
- Home Salad
- Southwest Hen Soup
- Hen Enchilada Soup
- Baked Potato Soup
Drinks decisions embody:
- lemonade (common or strawberry)
- tea (unsweetened, mango, or blackberry)
Moreover, you may sub in a Traditional Margarita as a beverage and/or a Dip Trio for the appetizer for $2.49 additional every. You may as well add cheesecake for dessert for $2.49.
Whereas Chili’s has gotten rid of the “3 for $10.99” and “2 for $25” offers, you may nonetheless get their LunchBreak Combos on weekdays, from 11 AM to 4 PM. The combos consists of an appetizer and entree for $9 with an possibility so as to add a dessert for an additional cost.
Photograph by way of Chili’s.