This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Juicy rooster is roofed in creamy Madeira sauce, melty cheese, mushrooms, and asparagus on this simple skillet recipe! Rooster Madeira brings all of these scrumptious Cheesecake Manufacturing facility flavors proper to your kitchen!
Creamy Rooster Madeira Recipe
Cheesecake Manufacturing facility is simply certainly one of my high 3 favourite eating places. I really like the range of their menu and the way hearty all the things is! Though, I really want to department out as a result of I get their rooster Madeira virtually each time I am going. As a result of I adore it a lot, I made a decision to attempt making it at house for the entire household! It turned out higher than I might have ever hoped!
All of it begins with rooster breasts seasoned with Italian herbs. Then, they get smothered with probably the most superb, creamy Madeira wine sauce! Prime all of it off with flavorful mushrooms, melty mozzarella, tender asparagus, and voila! A knockout dinner! I like so as to add my Rooster Madeira to a mattress of mashed potatoes. The creamy sauce doubles as a gravy! And as when you’re not already satisfied, this tasty dinner is a one-pan recipe so cleanup is a breeze!
What You’ll Must Make It
With a purpose to make this saucy, tacky goodness, you’ll want every of the next substances. You most likely have a variety of the substances able to go in your kitchen proper now! All you’ve bought to do is choose up a bottle of Madeira and get cooking! All measurements might be discovered beneath within the recipe card.
- Asparagus: Search for a stalk with vibrant inexperienced coloration, freed from brown spots or blemishes.
- Rooster Breast: I used boneless, skinless rooster breasts right here. I prefer to thinly slice them as a result of it helps them cook dinner on the similar price.
- Italian Seasoning: Italian seasoning is a should for seasoning meats! You can also make your individual mix at house with only a few easy herbs and spices. Discover my full recipe right here!
- Salt and Pepper: Provides a little bit additional taste to your rooster.
- Olive Oil: Used to cook dinner up rooster and greens.
- Onion: Diced onion provides one of the best pop of taste!
- Mushrooms: I used sliced cremini mushrooms as a result of they’ve a gentle, meaty taste. They’re good in rooster Madeira!
- Garlic Cloves: Minced so as to add tasty savory taste all through the dish.
- Flour: Used to coat the greens.
- Madeira Wine: That is the star of the present! Madeira wine is what provides this dish its distinct taste. In the event you’re struggling to search out it, sherry, port, and purple wine work as substitutes.
- Beef Broth: Used for cooking the mushrooms in and including a meaty base to the sauce.
- Shredded Mozzarella: Provides the right layer of creamy, melty goodness.
Methods to Make Rooster Madeira at Dwelling
You can also make rooster Madeira at house in 5 simple steps! In lower than half-hour, you’ll have this tasty meal able to eat! That offers you time to whip up some Cheesecake Manufacturing facility copycat avocado egg rolls as a facet!
- Blanch Asparagus: To start, fill a big skillet with 2 inches of water and convey to a boil. Add the asparagus and blanch for 2-3 minutes. Take away and drain asparagus and put in an ice bathtub.
- Season and Cook dinner Rooster: Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on each side of the rooster breast. Add olive oil to the skillet and cook dinner the rooster on medium excessive warmth for 5-6 minutes either side or till golden brown and heated by means of. Take away the rooster from the skillet and put aside.
- Cook dinner Greens: Add in olive oil, onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook dinner for 2-3 minutes or till virtually tender. Add the flour to the veggies and stir till coated.
- Put together Sauce: Add within the Madeira wine and convey to a boil and simmer till lowered about 5 minutes. Add within the beef broth and simmer till sauce has began to thicken.
- Add Rooster, Prime With Cheese: Add the rooster again to the skillet with the asparagus. Prime with cheese and broil within the oven till melted and bubbly. Serve over mashed potatoes if desired.
Ideas for Making Rooster Madeira
Get that restaurant-quality taste with these simple ideas and tips! Rooster Madeira is so hearty and filled with tender greens, I’m positive you’ll adore it as a lot as I do!
- Test Temperature: I at all times like to make use of a thermometer to gauge if my rooster is completed or not. Your rooster is able to eat when inner temperatures attain 165 levels Fahrenheit. Cook dinner it any longer than that and it could turn out to be dry.
- Change Greens: As a substitute of asparagus, you should utilize different greens like inexperienced beans or broccoli.
- Including Cream: In the event you’re wanting a creamier sauce, add a splash of heavy cream to your beef broth combination.
I usually serve my rooster Madeira over mashed potatoes since that’s the way it’s ready at Cheesecake Manufacturing facility. Nevertheless, you too can serve this tasty dish over pasta or rice as nicely. In typical Cheesecake Manufacturing facility trend, don’t neglect the bread and salad to finish your meal!
Rooster Madeira is nice for leftovers! This saucy dish retains nicely for a fast and hearty weekday lunch.
- Within the Fridge: Retailer leftover rooster and greens in an hermetic container for 3-4 days.
- Within the Freezer: Retailer rooster, greens, and any additional sauce in separate freezer luggage. They’ll keep good for 2-3 months. Enable to thaw within the fridge in a single day earlier than use.
- Reheating: I like to recommend reheating your rooster and greens in a lined skillet to retain moisture. Heat on medium-low warmth till the interior temperature of the rooster reaches 165 levels F.
Fill a big skillet with 2 inches of water and convey to a boil. Add the asparagus and blanch for 2-3 minutes. Take away and drain asparagus and put in an ice bathtub.
Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper on each side of the rooster breast. Add olive oil to the skillet and cook dinner the rooster on medium-high warmth for 5-6 minutes either side or till golden brown and heated by means of. Take away the rooster from the skillet and put aside.
Add in olive oil, onion, mushrooms, and garlic. Cook dinner for 2-3 minutes or till virtually tender. Add the flour to the veggies and stir till coated.
Add within the Madeira wine and convey to a boil and simmer till lowered about 5 minutes. Add within the beef broth and simmer till sauce has began to thicken.
Add the rooster again to the skillet with the asparagus. Prime with cheese and broil within the oven till melted and bubbly. Serve over mashed potatoes if desired.
Energy444kcal (22%)Carbohydrates17g (6%)Protein36g (72%)Fats17g (26%)Saturated Fats5g (25%)Polyunsaturated Fats2gMonounsaturated Fats8gTrans Fats1gLdl cholesterol95mg (32%)Sodium543mg (23%)Potassium1037mg (30%)Fiber4g (16%)Sugar6g (7%)Vitamin A1103IU (22%)Vitamin C12mg (15%)Calcium221mg (22%)Iron4mg (22%)
All dietary data relies on third occasion calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.