Lil Smokies are a basic appetizer that no get together or get-together must be with out!
This recipe makes a thick, candy, and savory sauce made out of brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and a splash of bourbon whiskey. This sauce has a deep, wealthy taste that adheres to every little bite-sized sausage!
Greatest Brown Sugar Bourbon Little Smokies
- Little smokies (aka Lil’ smokies) are a preferred appetizer at cocktail events, barbecues, and potlucks.
- This recipe is so versatile! Make the stovetop model for a fast & simple recipe, or cook dinner them within the slow-cooker.
- No smokies? No drawback! Stir in some frozen or home made meatballs.
- Take these completely moveable hearty apps to a tailgating get together and watch them disappear!
- Nothing is simpler than a straightforward 5-ingredient sauce!
Elements and Variations
SMOKIES: Cocktail smokies are mini smoked pork ‘weenies’ that may be cooked identical to common sizzling canine. This similar recipe could be made with chopped beef or pork hotdogs if smokies can’t be discovered! Stir in pre-cooked frozen meatballs if you happen to’d like.
SAUCE: Little smokies are scrumptious on their very own, however style even higher when they’re slow-cooked on this tangy 5 ingredient sauce. Make the sauce sweeter by including grape jelly and brown sugar, or spicier by including bbq sauce, sriracha, or Tabasco.
How one can Cook dinner Lil Smokies
Make forward, heat up, and serve!
Within the Crock-Pot:
- Mix all of the elements (per recipe under) in a Crockpot.
- Cowl and cook dinner on excessive for 2 hours.
- Preserve Crockpot on a heat setting to serve them.
On the Stovetop:
- Mix all of the elements in a saucepan per recipe under.
- Cook dinner on low for 20 minutes, stirring often.
Preserve brown sugar bourbon little smokies in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Reheat them on the stovetop and add a bit of further ketchup to refresh their taste!
Feeding a Crowd?
Did you make these Brown Sugar Bourban Little Smokies? Remember to depart a ranking and a remark under!
Brown Sugar Bourbon Smokies
Little Smokies are slow-cooked in a candy & savory sauce till completely tender!
Reheat on the stovetop till heated via.
Energy: 230, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 6g, Fats: 13g, Saturated Fats: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g, Monounsaturated Fats: 6g, Ldl cholesterol: 31mg, Sodium: 584mg, Potassium: 134mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 18g, Vitamin A: 44IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 21mg, Iron: 1mg
(Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.)
Course Appetizer, Occasion Meals, Gradual Cooker, Snack