If you happen to noticed my final put up, I discussed that I used to be bringing residence a Boston terrier pet in February. Quick-forward to March …
Norman is equal elements wonderful, cute, sensible, insane, and excellent. After having a few actually laborious months, he’s actually been my “gentle on the finish of the tunnel.” I really feel pleased once more!
Norman seems to be so irritated on this photograph and I actually don’t blame him? 😀
1. Talking of that photograph, my favourite budget-friendly denims are on sale for $20. Onerous to prime that, should you ask me! I discovered the pastel sweater at an property sale, however right here’s the same one.
2. It’s official. I discovered a clear basis that I really like. If you happen to’re in search of medium/buildable protection, a pure glowy end, and make-up with SPF and different skincare substances, you’ll like it too. I ordered shade 130 and it matches completely.
3. The ultimate season of Higher Name Saul (among the finest reveals within the universe) premieres on April 18. So, about six weeks from now. Not that I’m counting or something …
4. If you happen to’re curious, I purchased Norman a model new set of picket canine bowls (no hand-me-downs for this man) and a waterproof mat to place beneath them. The elevated design is prime notch!
5. It’s very doable that I ordered a personalised leather-based canine collar for him, too.
6. The perfect lip balm. The packaging is additional fairly, so I ordered an additional one for a buddy’s birthday.
7. Random, however I purchased an old-school TV/DVD combo from FB Market to place it my bed room. Is it bizarre that it’s thrilling to observe my outdated DVDs in low-resolution?
8. As soon as once more, Elsie influenced me to purchase one thing very cute (a crochet cardigan from Goal that I looove).
9. These butterfly earrings had been a splurge, however they go together with every thing. I wore them three days in a row final week!
10. I purchased some classic candle holders on the flea market final month, and I lastly discovered the right set of taper candles for them. They arrive in a bunch of various colours, however I picked orange for my front room.
P.S. Spring is nearly right here! (sigh of reduction)