Does anybody else really feel like their mind is in submit Covid-mode? I’m unsure if that’s a legit time period, however I’ve felt much less motivated recently, and I’m fairly positive a weekend getaway (to recharge) would assist.
All I’ve to do is plan a visit, however a part of my mind is like … “are we doing stuff like this now?”. I wasn’t a lot of a traveler to start with, however in the course of the lockdown (and Covid spikes) I received a little bit too used to being at house.
I’ve additionally been working from house for a couple of yr, and I nonetheless battle with it every so often. So in the event you really feel that manner too, you’re not alone. I re-read this weblog submit the opposite day, and it made me really feel higher.
Anyway, completely spilling my guts to you proper now, proper earlier than sharing some issues I’ve been loving recently. Lol.
2. If you happen to’ve watched the most recent season of Stranger Issues and nonetheless really feel terrified, increase your hand.
3. The clear mascara that I all the time rave about (and rebuy) time and time once more.
4. I made Emma’s peanut butter blossom cookies final week. Why didn’t I ever suppose to make use of peanut butter cups in the midst of them?!
5. I desperately must have a yard sale quickly, and to make issues simpler, I purchased this package for beneath $5.
6. I really like just about something with daisies on it—particularly this set of socks. So freaking cute.
7. You possibly can barely see my assortment within the opening picture, however I’ve been amassing previous matchbooks from native (Springfield, MO) companies for a couple of yr. It’s a enjoyable pastime.
l discovered this cool retro one on Etsy the opposite day. I want I may have stayed there!
8. I’ve been eyeing these face planters for some time, and now they’re on mega sale.
9. The one face oil I’ll ever purchase any further. It’s a mix of 16 completely different oils, and it really works like a dream!
10. If you happen to love microwave popcorn, however don’t love the buttery type, this popcorn (made with avocado oil) is SO good. It’s grow to be a nightly ritual for me recently.
P.S. Right here’s a hyperlink to final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it!